Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ANOTHER GIRL ANOTHER STORY!!!




Another girl another story!! Although I am a fan of Brody Jenner, I believe he gets so much publicity for nothing at all. He doesn’t act, sing, model, etc… All I know him for doing is having girlfriends, he seems to have a different girl in like every issue of the magazines each month. Yes hes hot but that his business and it should be out of the media.

Recently, Brody Jenner did an interview in
People magazine about his new girlfriend, Playboy of the year Jayde Nicole. He says, "The reason why I love this girl so much is because she knows me," he says. "She gets it ... She knows my background." I don’t mind that he thinks he’s fallen in love for the hundred time, I just believe that the media needs to get over it and stop making this normal person famous. Hes just a normal guy who is going to date around. Why put his business all over the news? JUST GET OVER HIM!!!
IMAGES TAKEN FROM FLIKR.

No comments:

Post a Comment