Thursday, March 5, 2009






STOP PICKING ON ME was the words of Jessica Alba who is speaking out about unfair treatment. She is fighting back against all the critics who are making fun of her for not being true to her Spanish heritage. Perez Hilton constantly calls her, Jessica "Don't Call Me Latina" Alba. She admits that as a child she was never taught Spanish and that’s why she cant speak it but that’s no reason to say that she’s not true to her routes. Jessica Alba states in an Ivillage interview, "No one gives Cameron Diaz a hard time for not speaking Spanish. Her dad's Cuban, and I was telling her I feel so bad because everyone is so nasty to me for not speaking Spanish. She's like, 'I don't speak Spanish! I barely speak English!” She also lost a role in a Spike Lee movie because she couldn’t speak the language.


I found this interesting!!! Because as much as I thought celebrities had it easy society also makes life hard on them. They cant be themselves and one little slip up or anything in their background and the paparazzi blow it up to make it bigger then what it is. This is crazy, I feel bad for her and I hope people stop talking about her negatively.


image from flickr.

2 comments:

  1. This is absurd. Who cares if she doesn't know Spanish? Let her live the life and speak the language she wants to speak. She is already so successsful, why try to bring her down now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They need to leave this girl alone. she is doing nothing wrong and she is doing her job. as long as she continue to entertain no one should have a problem.

    ReplyDelete